👋 I’m Markus Strasser and I work on better ways to search and discover research findings in the life sciences. For example, I believe that high quality evidence reviews like “what interventions increase longevity in mice?” (the table) can be created semi-automatically - directly from published literature.
If you are in a biology related field and have to read through lots of papers for evidence review, reporting or decision support, please reach out. Part of my work is supported by Emergent Ventures.
Knowledge and Society
- ䷉Table: Scientific NLP and Graphs
- Web3 Ideas: Interactions compound towards Computability
- Browser Extensions are Underexplored
- Open Questions
- Is it time to start making open source software usable?
- Hacking on Scientific Text at Scale
- Readings: Deep Learning and Computational Linguistics
- Data Swamps
- A Future Query
- Web Annotation: A Short Dive